spook of the ozarks

unapologetic liberal

Thursday, November 03, 2005

Heckuva job, Brownie

Knight Ridder publishes more Michael Brown FEMA e-mail:

"My eyes must certainly be deceiving me. You look fabulous - and I'm not talking the makeup!" - Cindy Taylor, FEMA deputy director of public affairs, to Brown, commenting on Brown's TV appearance on the morning of Aug. 29, when Katrina hit.
Brown's response: "I got it at Nordstrom's. Email (FEMA spokeswoman Lee Anne) McBride and make sure she knows! Are you proud of me? Can I quit now? Can I go home?"
An hour later, Brown e-mailed Taylor: "If you look at my lovely FEMA attire you'll really vomit. I am a fashion god."

It's not his attire that's vomit-inducing, it's that he's still drawing a federal paycheck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home