spook of the ozarks

unapologetic liberal

Sunday, December 11, 2005

We link to Hullabaloo too infrequently

Digby:

I resent the hell out of these wingnut bastards turning Christmas into a political football. Is nothing sacred to these people?


Uh, no, Digby. Armando, about Digby's post on Richard Pryor:

I saw what Digby describes in her post - this ability to deal with racial topics in a way that folks of all races understood without pulling any punches.


Her? Are we the only ones who didn't know this? Anyhow, we find this War on Christmas campaign totally incomprehensible. Here's an idea: Let's require that at least one television network must be broadcasting secular programming at any given time. It seems like there's nothing but Christmas programming on every channel. (We'll get cable or satellite if they ever make it a la carte; we refuse to patronize Murdoch.)

2 Comments:

  • At 8:51 PM, Blogger greyhair said…

    Digby a GIRL!

    Didn't know that! You're not alone in not knowing the sex of Digby. The name's kinda masculine...just assumed it was a guy. But I've always been careful to refer to "it" without gender. Glad I did!

     
  • At 11:39 PM, Blogger fc said…

    You are not alone about Digby. I have linked to 'her' blog many times. I just read somewhere that Digby is the most intelligent blogger in the left blogosphere. They are absolutely correct in that statement.

    Found your blog from Pusillanimous and just had to see what blogging in Ark is about. I live in Ohio now but lived in El Dorado (south Arkansas) most of my life.

    Keep up the good work. I will check back here often.

    Regards
    - fc

    fatcat politics

    NeoAlertz

     

Post a Comment

<< Home