spook of the ozarks

unapologetic liberal

Friday, December 16, 2005

Just trust him

It's for our own good:

"We do not discuss ongoing intelligence operations to protect the country, and the reason why is that there's an enemy that lurks, that would like to know exactly what we're trying to do to stop them," Bush said.
"I will make this point. That whatever I do to protect the American people, and I have an obligation to do so, that we will uphold the law, and decisions made are made understanding we have an obligation to protect the civil liberties of the American people."


Feel safer?

1 Comments:

  • At 2:03 PM, Blogger mikevotes said…

    I can't even make out what this means.

    I liked the Rice defense. Bush didn't break the law because he signed an executive order saying it didn't break the law.

    A friend of mine saw this interview and told me Bush looked like he was near a breakdown of some sort.

    Mike

     

Post a Comment

<< Home